Wednesday, April 15, 2009

bunny cake. its a must.

Easter festivities started out on Saturday (the day before) for me this year. I was lucky enough to spend the day with my two favorite boys (actually three, the boyfriend participated too!) and the opportunity to dye eggs with them for the first time. Unfortunately, my dumby butt didn't take any pictures... what was I thinking!? Pictures or no pictures, it was fun to see them doing something for the first time and enjoying it! Love kids! :)

Sunday morning was a lazy one for most in my family. I got myself ready fairly early in the day (doesn't happen often) and cruised over to the neighbors (Rose was home!) to watch the kids (her nieces and nephews) do Easter egg hunts. The kids (including myself) in my family are sadly, no longer "kids", so we have to wait til we start producing offspring to enjoy the days of egg hunting again. I didn't get to see Rose for long but I was happy to spend the time I did before she jetted back to life in LA.





After hangin at Rose's, my mom, sister, the bf and I had a yummy "breakfast" (more like lunch at this point) at my house... Later that day we cruised on over to my aunt and uncle's (two houses away) for some yummy din din.


Spent some quality time with the g-parents... and please don't remind me how much I am starting to look more and more like my mother! yikes!



took some quintessential cousin pictures. amy and i have a picture similar to this from almost every time we get together.


you definitely had to be there to understand the pic. oh the childhood memories.


he's a trooper for puttin up with my crazy family ♥


cousins that are more like sisters. love 'em.


bunny cake. its a must.

that was that! hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute Easter pictures!!! You and Rose look great :) Where are your dress and sweater from?!?! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! Came across your blog through Amy's links, and wanted to say hi! Good to see you on here--it seems like you are doing really well!

    ReplyDelete