Wednesday, April 29, 2009

b spears


I was "lucky" enough to score some almost free (managed to only pay $2...long story) tickets to Britney Spears last week! A couple girlfriends and I hopped on BART (always an interesting ride) and headed over to Oracle Arena in Oakland. We managed to miss the opening act, PussyCat Dolls, completely (DARN!!) but got to our seats just in time for the show and to run into some very interesting people (a girl who was clearly on SOMETHING that lost her phone asked me if she should run away because she was scared... i asked where her friends were, told her to go talk to them... she proceeded to tell me "you're so nice, you're so responsible". um ok? she then headed two rows up to her friends and gracefully tripped over her seats and went down head first. awesome).

Anyyyway... the show was... umm, well... it was Britney. I didn't expect much. The lip-singing was a given but I gotta say, what happened to the dancing skills Brit Brit?






All in all, it was a fun night. Minus the crazies and the fact that I fainted, hit my head and managed to score a black eye at the end of the night. I could have done without the black eye, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment