Saturday, March 21, 2009

home alone

I am home alone tonight. Thought I would post a few fun pics of this past week... St. Patrick's Day was Tuesday and it was an absolutely gorgeous day! I got to spend the day at the park with my two favorite boys and then the evening with some great girlfriends!


blue eyed boys have a hard time in the bright sunshine!

"nancy, can i take a picture with you!"
of course! my buddy, aidan drake and me!

sweaty boys ;)
they can't wait to meet their baby bro, trajan, in one week!


alaric didn't want to be left out! :)



later that day (night), i did a weee bit of celebrating with some good friends... just a few pictures of the very fun and festive evening....

me, julz & sher

bringing out my inner hippie... st pattys style ;)

the girls at the end of a looooooong night!



okay, so that was this week... next time i get on here, i am going to try and give a little backgroud and update on where i am in my life at this point... like i said, this is new for me... hang in there!! i'll get it at some point!!



No comments:

Post a Comment